Sunday, July 18, 2010

The bad and the Good

Ok so yesterdays meet didn't go so great for me.. I ended up weighing 259 on the dot, so that was good but my lifting didn't do so well. durring warm ups everything felt heavy as hell so I droped my opener from 584 to 551. on my 1st attempt I got it but my arms were buckling back and I ended up racking it before the rack command.. 2nd attempt went for the same weight and got it. then on the 3rd attempt I went for 650 for the win since Troy Chun put up 643 on his 3rd. So I jacked my shirt real hard and I went for it.. Then I couldn't touch it and I ended up dumping it just trying to touch. oh well I guess every meet cant be great.

on the bright side Tamara did well and ended up with 2 world & National record benches and 3 state record benches. Her best was 225 lbs. That is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment