Thursday, November 17, 2011

Hey all! Hows it going with every ones Training!

Tues training

Bench

Bar x 10
135 x 10
225 x 5
315 x 5 on 2 board
405 x 2 on 2 board
shirt up
495 x 3 on 2 board
515 x 3 on 2 board
515 x 3 on 2 board
565 x 2 on 2 board

All these sets felt pretty good, My main spotter/work out partner is still learning me and how I do things and look so the lift offs were not perfect but they are getting better. But when I take lift offs that arnt great this deffently takes away from the sets. Its ok Only 6 weeks in and doing these weights with relitive ease is a good sign.

Kennelly dumbells

40's 3 sets of 10 reps

Cable press downs

180 lbs for 3 sets of 10

Good news... soon I will be back on cycle of Tribustol ( thanks NES, tribustol.com ) along with another cycle of creatine monohydrate and Glutamine. these all together for me give me amazing results. If you look in my past posts I did a review of the product if your wondering, or you can just check out the site. Great product.

Tonight a bit of a deadlift and squat work out. I will post it later

see ya everyone.

www.tribustol.com
http://www.prowriststraps.com

Shawn Rainey

No comments:

Post a Comment