Monday, November 7, 2011

Sorry about the lack of posts the last few days guys.. trying to get a time to write these posts.. with owning your own business and all that it can be hard to find time for stuff sometimes..

Ill skip the last few work outs of bench and back work and go strait to today.

Squat day

SQUAT
bar x 10
135 x 5
225 x 5
315 x 5
Suit up
495 x 5
585 x 2
675 x 1
765 x 1 this was shaky and I felt like I just didn't get set up right and was off balance some. Kinda sucked.. It almost felt like one size was heavier than the other.
lastly
675 x 3 this felt awesome. I felt like I crushed this weight easy.. and owned it!

HACK SQUAT
315 x 6
585 x 6
675 x 6
675 x 6
675 x 6

Some leg extensions and leg curls to finish it off..

I finally feel like my system is getting back use to handling heavy weights again. I think next session I am gonna do a lot of rep work at 700 lbs. Really work on getting deep and exploding on each rep. Try for at least 4 sets at this weight.

My other training partners Tamara and Ricky both did well. Tamara is starting to get her leg strength back as well, Much improved her raw squat over the last few weeks and Ricky had another PR with a 305 squat. he did 2 sets of this. He has tons of leg strength. Were just trying to get him use to the weight on his body. He is making leaps and strides every week as well as Tamara is too. Her's is coming a little slower as she is also trying to loose weight at the same time and is slowly doing that as well. Everyone is doing good! Can't wait for the next workout like always!

Stay strong & strive to be the best every day!


Shawn Rainey

No comments:

Post a Comment