Thursday, July 4, 2013

weak back... but im back

So its been a while since I posted. I wasn't sure I was gonna ever be able to lift heavy again due to a car wreak I was in but after nearly 2 years after the wreak I am back pushing heavy weights again. Of course not where I left offatbut we are getting there. So more about this in a later post but I will post my dead lift work out I did today. Dead lift 135x10 225x5 315x3 415x3 470x1 Seated lat pulls 195 for 3 sets of 8 Nose pulls 120 for 3 sets of 8 Lat pull downs 165 for 3 sets of 8 Today felt ok considering my back is my weak spot right now.

2 comments:

  1. crazy timing, just trying to improve my bench without the shoulder pain and watched your video on youtube. Going to try the leg push technique from the bottom, never heard about it before. Clicked from the youtube video to this blog at a good time I guess seeing as this has been your newest post in nearly two years! Good to see your not letting an injury slow you down man. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Shane, You will be back to where You were before the car wreck in no time !

    ReplyDelete