Saturday, March 20, 2010

1st max effort day since nationals

Ok so today I forgot today was sat this morning. So I missed ME day on Oregon city today.. damn that sucks so I went to my gym a little bit later.

So today we did 4 board since were starting the board cycle again. This was my sets for the day

Warm ups
raw
135 x 10 full range
225 x 3 full range
Added 4 board
225 x 3
315 x 3
405 x 3
495 x 3
Shirted up
585 x 3
635 x 3
675 x 3
675 x 3

Then we did other basic chest and tri work. including some plyo ball work. Today the 2 sets of 675 for 3 reps was a big pr for me. (btw that is 7 45's lbs plates on each side of the bar!)... If I can just keep putting heavyer weight in my hands that 600 to 650 range bench should be mine in a few months at the next wabdl meet.

I would have taken video but the gym was pretty dead today so I had a hard enough time trying to find spotters little lone an extra person so hold a camara. We will get it on video thou at some point maybe next week who knows. But exspect big numbers from me this year and years to come.

Get your supplements here at http://www.usplabsdirect.com/

and get your powerlifting gear here at http://www.prowriststraps.com

No comments:

Post a Comment