Monday, March 1, 2010

Got My National Opener figured out!

So Sat. was the last day before the meet I will wear my bench shirt. I got up to 515 for 2 reps full range. These were super easy reps. I felt like I had a 600 in me that day but I called it at 515 didn't need to push it. The meet is on March 13th in portland.

If all goes well all of us, Tamara, AJ and myself should all get state records. Tamara doesn't have a teen WA state record for 198 (she's going up a weight class to set this ) So she should hit around 200 lbs. AJ's record is 429 for Junior SHW. and Mine is 507 for 242 class 1 men. We will record this just like last year and post the video's

Not much else to say on the day, but water weight cutting begins on the night of the 10th and all day of the 11th for weigh-ins on the morning of the 12th. then after that it will be the battle to put all that weight back on. I will keep you guys up to date on the progress of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment