Monday, March 22, 2010

Just another sub par back day!

Today was back day again.

So today I mixed it up again and did dead lifts from the floor with red bands. ( these were stretched out pretty tight) These weren't easy at any point during the lift. The sets looked like this

Dead Lifts
All sets done with bands
135 x 10
225 x 5
225 x 5
315 x 5
365 x 2

Then we did hang cleans
3 sets of 135 x 5

Were just starting to do cleans again so mostly working on form than anything else. after 10 to 12 years of not doing them its good to start light with these.

Crock Row's next for 5 sets of 8 to 10 reps
reverse hypers and regular hypers

end of work out

Yes I know today was a pretty easy day. by my work out partners didn't eat before working out so I had to cut it short too.

On a side note - USPLabs just sent me my 1st order of Jack3d and Prime. So I will be trying these out and leting you guys know what I think. What I have heard from a lot of people is they love Jack3d, some even say its the best pre-work out drink they have had. Can't wait to try it!

http://www.usplabsdirect.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment