Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Cutting after day 1 just a few more days to go!

So the weight cutting began yesterday, I woke up at 271.8 lbs wow I was a little heavy and was feeling it even. So I started about mid day with the cut after lunch. I had some Chinese food from the mall and a large orange smoothie. A few hours later the cut began. I got on some plastic sauna suit and a few layers of sweets and went to the sauna at 24 hour fitness. Can you believe they charge 15 dollars for a day pass there. wow what a rip off! Anyways I managed to sweet off about 4 lbs and when I got home I took a box and half of exlax. By the morning I managed to cut off a few more lbs on the toilet. ( don't try this I don't advise this, it can be dangerous to your health only if you are exsperanced at cutting weight ) So this morning I weigh-in at 263 on the dot. So 20.5 more lbs to go since the weight class is 242.5 lbs with 2 more days to go. weigh-ins are friday at 3 pm.

Today were going to hit the sauna again and try to lose 10 more lbs today.

anyways Ill keep everyone up to date on what is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment