Monday, June 14, 2010

squat with a limp

Squat today..

I got my titan boss suit the other day..So today I tryed it out...

So this moring I woke up with my gout just killing me.. could bairly walk.. more like limp, so I wasnt sure if I was gonna be able to squat today.

Well I went to the gym limping anyways.. and forced myself to squat!

Squat..
145 x 10
235 x 6
325 x 3
Put suit on..
I couldnt get the suit quite all the way up but was close. So I was having a hard time sitting back and getting my knees out. but here is the rest of the sets
415 x 3
505 x 3
505 x 3
615 x 3
615 x 3
665 x 3
705 x 2.. on this set we tighted up the straps .. big mistake.. made it really hard to sit back.. weight rocked up but I was having trouble with the balance and stumbled back on my 2nd rep.

wow this is alot of suit... I am very happy with it.. everything felt light im sure a 900+ squat will come as soon as I get more comfortalbe with it.

I called it there since I was limping all work out.. and after..

No comments:

Post a Comment