Sunday, February 14, 2010

Down to Oregon City again on Sat for max effort bench day! I haven't been feeling the greatest lately and I deffently didn't feel the strongest I have. I manged a 585 off 3 board for 3 but was heavy as hell, also a 545 raw off 3 board, that set felt strong. I had a hard time grabbing the bar the way I should with my finger being damaged and I'm sure that was part of it, but also just being sick is not helping.

Adrian and Ben are both getting ready for a comp next week so they went down to 1 board and full range. I took a video of Adrian doing a easy 695 1 board press. he will hit over 700 for sure this meet. Ben should hit 650ish range I think.

Here is a video of Adrian's press


Next sat I plan on doing a 2 board 585 for 3 reps in my looser shirt to see if I can tweak it just right to get the support I need for the meet. and probly a 455 raw 2 board.

No comments:

Post a Comment