Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Got a pump way to early!

So today we did shoulders and well after doing the chains yesterday, it seemed like we had be doing our shoulders all day. What were thinking is moving our shoulder day to our speed bench day. These can just as easy be put together. Since today was just shoulders, we kept it pretty simple and just did some dumbbells.

Tomorrow = Legs! that is one of my favorite days.

O.K. so here it is. I am looking for more sponsors to help with the cost of training and competing in the sport I love. Ideally I would like a supplement sponsor or two and another power lifting gear sponsor and maybe even a sport's company sponsor of some kind to help off set the cost of travel and competing. Of course I would do my best in promoting these companies everywhere I go and whatever I do. I'm pretty much a walking billboard for APT right now.

thanks and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment