Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Let the Weights Hit the Floor!

Dead lifts, yes DEAD LIFTS.. that is what you feel like after your done doing that lift. So some of you know about 11-12 years ago I blew out 2 disc's in my low back from doing dead lifts. (665 at 165 class) So now in my dead lift training I take it slow. Especially when its off the floor work. So I got up to a couple of sets of 365 for 3 reps each set and had 70 lbs of chains on as well. These were easy lifts but the bars where I work out SUCK! Very hard to grip.. So its very hard to do heavy dead lifts. So I may in the future get a new Texas bar to help with this type of stuff.

So for the last week almost I have been taking this supplement from USPLabs. "PowerFULL" seems to be a good product, I think its helping with the strength.. but one thing I notice for sure is that it definitely helps me sleep. That alone will help with strength and growth so I'm happy with that as I do have a hard time sleeping anyways. I think I feel a bit more energy and strength while working out. I will keep you guys up to date with this as it goes.

You can get this at www.usplabsdirect.com

here is a video of me dead lifting the 365 with 70 lbs of chain.



CURRENT SPONSORS



No comments:

Post a Comment