Monday, April 12, 2010

Dead.....

Deads...

Today was back/shoulders days.

Started out with dead lift, and I went conventional stance today. I don't do that much so I thought I would mix it up. And It felt much better than it has in the past. much easier to get down and get ready for solid pulls.

Sets
Dead Lifts
135 x 10
135 x 10
225 x 5
225 x 5
315 x 3
405 x 3 Very Easy!
455 x 3 This felt pretty easy and I had great speed even from the bottom, its been a while for that.

Reverse Hypers
150 lbs 2 sets of 10
250 lbs 3 sets of 10

Seated Rows
225 lbs 3 sets of 10
305 lbs 2 sets of 10

Shrugs, side raises, front raises, dumbbell Shoulder press, Lat Pull downs.

This was a pretty quick work out only lasted a few hours.. Im really seeing some effects from Prime.

Soon I will be trying Tribustol as they sent me about 3 months worth of product to try and tell them what I think. I will give my honest opinion on this but I have high hopes for this product as it has some of the same compounds of other supplements I have taken and have worked very well. So I will keep ya'll posted on this as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment