Sunday, April 11, 2010

USPLABS PRIME!

Prime....

So I have been taken this stuff for about 2 weeks now and I just want to write down some of my thoughts on it. After a few weeks I have noticed some increase in size my upper body. Where I really noticed it is in how my bench shirt fits.. wow I can barely get my arms in the sleeve's now, and even the chest and shoulders feel tighter. Even my work out partners see a major difference in my upper body.

Weird thing with this and the added size is Im a bit lighter, around 270 lbs. The only thing I can figure is im loosing some extra fat from this and my belly does seem a bit smaller. So just for this I plan on taken the stuff for at least 90 days to see where im at with that.

My muscles feel more dense and solid, I'm getting a bit more definition in my shoulders and legs. My strength even on "bad" days has been good. I have recently been handling much heavier weights in training than I have ever before. Even had my 1st 700 lbs 3 board press last week. So Far I would Say this is an excellent product and I can't wait to see how close I get to super man on this product. Thanks USPLabs!

No comments:

Post a Comment