Monday, April 26, 2010

Easy day.. bones hurt!

Easy Back day...

Since yesterday we did a number on our bodies we decent to keep it simple and nothing crazy on todays back day.

Lat Pull downs

160 x 10 reps
240 x 8 reps
255 x 8 reps

Assisted pull ups
3 sets of 8 reps with spotter holding feet ( give me a break I weight 275ish )

Dumbbell Kroc Rows
115's x 10
125's x 10
135's x 10

Red Band pull aparts for upper back
3 sets of 15 reps

Cable Face pulls with rope
4 sets of 10 reps 120 lbs

Reverse Hypers
3 sets of 10 to 15 reps with 225

called it a day there. See that wasn't to hard. Well it felt hard as hell since our bodies were pretty well shot from the day before..

This week Im taking the speed bench day off myself and getting in a good solid 7 days of rest between bench days. So next lifting day won't be till Friday for me. I will probably go in and do some abs and help other team mates with stuff on Thursday thou.

No comments:

Post a Comment