Friday, May 14, 2010

In a super lift for the 1st time!

1st time in a mono lift or super lift..

today we did squats, this was the 1st time Ive ever been in a super lift. They are totally awesome but take some getting use too if your not use to lifting in one. For the last year and half I have been squatting in a power rack with a mirror in front of it. I think this was the problem today as I was having balance issues from depending on the mirror's.

Squats done raw

145 x 10
255 x 6
345 x 3
435 x 3
435 x 1
add box
525 x 1 ( felt pretty shaky with this, off on my balance)
615 x 0 ( got way off balance and leaned forward to much )
615 x 2 ( was able to keep my chest up a bit more but still struggled with this )

I think I might have been still tired from the dead lifts and benches earlier this week.

2 sets on the leg press and called it there, I can still feel my body needs rest right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment