Thursday, May 6, 2010

Originally Posted by Cyrus The Virus

This was a message someone sent to me on the animal pak forums regarding some of the crap these yahoo's at my gym have done. And my response to him just thought you guys might be interested.

Quote:
"Originally Posted by Cyrus The Virus
I think that next time you see him, you should slap him upside the head with a 45lb plate to knock some sense into him. Does he expect people to train with 20 and 30lb dumbbells all of the time?
"




Pretty much you should see these fighters there all skinny asses.. If they weren't fighting people in there own weight classes but on the streets they would get there asses kicked.. and 2 of them fight in the UFC.. once I found that out I lost some respect for some of the UFC.. I am not saying all of them are pussies but these guys are... Its like Ive only been training a year and a half and these guys have been putting in years and years and there still weaklings.. wtf does this say about some of these so called "professional fighters" I mean I was stronger than these guys and was a better athlete in jr high and high school than these "pro" fighters.. what a joke.. Maybe its just to many kids grew up playing video games and being held by mommy to long I don't know but serously if you want to be the best in the world don't be afraid to do something hard.

Im sorry If the last page or so Ive just been going off but its just struck a nerve with me...


btw I really think power lifters are some of the most bad ass people on the planet. If you train right your SNS sould be pretty much trashed half the time..


and for thou's of you who think I don't have a clue about MMA your wrong...

I wrestled in High school and boxed for 2 years from the age of 22 to 24 and even some of my boxing training I trained with some MMA guys on grappling as well. So I know what the body goes thou. Ive even played football for 7 years and track and field as a decathlete in jr and high school as well. and by far powerlifting is the hardest and most brutle on your body if you train right.

btw thanks for listening to my rank... haha

No comments:

Post a Comment