Thursday, May 27, 2010

TRIBUSTOL REVIEW!!

Tribustol Review

Well I have been taking Tribustol from NES the Last 2 month. I just wanted to write up a formal review about the product. I hope this will give some information to people who have thought about taking it but haven't taken the plunge yet.

1st I would like to say I was not paid to write about, review or take the product it self. With that being said lets get into the review...

This by far has blown me away with the results. As a power lifter or any athlete for that matter is or at least should be trying to find ways to get bigger, stronger, faster. ( legally by the way ) I did put on some weight but not water weight like Creatine does to the body, instead it was solid lean muscle. Also I look a bit trimmer than I did before the 2 months. What impressed me most was my dramatic increases in strength in such a short period of time. And what makes that more impressive is based on the level of strength I already had, to increase as much as I did is unreal.

These are some of my before and after numbers

weight ..................... before 268 after 276 = 2.98% increase
Bench Press ................ before 578 after 645 = 11.59% increase
4 board bench............... before 675 after 785 = 16.29% increase (wow)
3 board bench............... before 650 after 725 = 11.53% increase
2 board bench............... before 605 after 675 = 11.57% increase
1 board bench............... before 585 after 645 = 10.25% increase

Squat ...................... before 665 after 720 = 8.27% increase
Deadlift.................... before 550 after 595 = 8.18% increase

Push ups.................... before 70 reps after 145 reps = 107% increase


As you can see, it is very hard to believe you can increase your bench by 11% or more in just 2 months.. When I got the product and read about it I didn't believe that I could grow this much. I thought I would maybe get 20 to 30 lbs in my bench, NOPE I more than doubled what I thought I might get. 67 lbs in just my bench press... WOW most people take at least 1 year to put on 70 lbs on the bench...

Best of all this is totally legal.... And that is very important to me as I compete in a drug tested federation and was recently tested and it came back clean. Great job , great product... what more is there to say.

Get yours at www.tribustol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment