Sunday, May 9, 2010

NO LIMIT TODAY!

Big max effort bench day here...

Today we tried our new shirts for the 1st time.. for thou's of you wondering I just got a new super katana from ken Anderson, Its a size 48 shirt with the chest plate brought down to a 44 and it has an extra long torso for ease of putting on and setting it up with a belt..
Awesome shirt

warm ups
grip work, dumbbell arm twists, dumbbell press and kennellys
Bench Press
Bar x 10
135 x 10
225 x 10
225 x 6
315 x 3
Add 4 board
405 x 6
Put on Shirt and keep the 4 board for the rest of the sets
495 x 3
585 x 3
675 x 6 PR for reps
765 x 3 PR for weight and reps

I could have done over 800 today, I felt great, the shirt felt great, everything went very well. The 675 set felt like a feather to me I could have done 12 or more reps with this weight today,

On a side note tamara got up to 265 to 3 board and was doing well, this was her 1st time in a super katana shirt and she seems like this shirt is going to be a better fit for her. We took her shirt size up 2 sizes and only one size bigger on the chest plate but, she fit in this super katana much better than her F6.

Then I closed the work out with a few sets on the floor press with 225, nothing major here...

Good day thou I felt like I didn't have a limit today..

No comments:

Post a Comment