Sunday, May 2, 2010

Changes..... what will they be?

OK so today was a shit work out.. it fucking sucked and nothing went right.. 1st some of my spotters didn't show up for Max Effort Bench Day.. OH pretty sweet I know... Ok so Gotta do it with or without them. So then AJ Rolled his ankle walking around the gym some how.. Great now he doesn't have the strength to lift off for me when im in a shirt. the one set I did in a shit blew ass because of how much work it was to unrack it in my shirt. and that was only 545 lbs.. wow that was the heaviest 545 ever.. Once I got it into place the 3 reps were fairly easy.. But AJ couldn't get the leverage to lift it off. See our gym doesn't have comp benches so the closest thing we have is a bench slid into the power rack.

Then to top off all this bull shit the gym owners sold the gym. I guess that could be worse as they could have just closed the doors and said nothing and fucked all of us. So the owner of the MMA gym next door bought it. I talked with him briefly today and seemed like a cool guy and has some new ideas for the gym and the direction. So today he was selling off most of the worthless gym gear there ie.. extra leg presses, junk curl machines and other crap like this you find in most 24 hour fitnesses or la fitness hell holes.. So they got rid of about 15 peaces of equipment. No Problem with that but He did get rid of all the heavy dumbbells 125's and up... WTF I say.. seriously 120's are pussy weight.. FUCK MY LIFE... serouslly... He said he might bring back heavier ones when he gets new mats so people don't damage shit.. So we will see. He also is brining in more squat racks ( very good thing ) and some platforms for olympic lifting and such. thats good too I guess I will have a place to do my deadlifts on. So this could be a good change or it could suck We will see. I changed gyms to get rid of bull shit so hopfully there is not much of it as the changes take place.

Todays sets

Bench
bar x 10
135 x 10
225 x 10
315 x 6
Add 3 board
405 x 4
495 x 3 didn't feel good My shoulders have been tender the last few days.. hmmmm
Shirt up
545 x 3 Fuck this took forever to get unracked with aj's injurys and lack of spotters wore me out for the reps but got them easy its only 545
Took Shirt off
315 x 8
405 x 3
315 x 10
315 x 8

Went home... Fuck Today sucked ass... And ive been pissed off all day since...

No comments:

Post a Comment